Leaders in Innovation Champions of Service.
We’re Here for You with EPACTS: Track. Prove. E-Sign. Encrypt.
Certify. Control. Protect.
RSign a global eSignature platform, offering all the specialized features with a flexible pricing model that adapts to businesses from all industries, sizes, and regions. It solves your most obscure workflows cost-effectively while complying with global privacy and legalities.
RMail a global e-security platform, specializing in email security and compliance with its top-rated email encryption, auditable proof-of-privacy compliance, and certified e-delivery services. RMail being an easy-to-use and affordable security and compliance choice, customers worldwide for more than a decade have chosen RMail
RMail by RPost
What We Offer
Email Privacy & Compliance
RMail’s email encryption dynamically adapts to provide peace-of-mind with 100% end-to-end encryption, wire fraud protection, secure file sharing, and auditable proof of fact of GDPR and HIPAA privacy compliance, and more.
Human Error Prevention & DLP
Automatically sensitize users of their need to treat certain messages differently, seamlessly and in the flow of email and work.
Targeted Attack Pre-emption
RMail’s Human Error Prevention module detects impostor patterns and hazardous domains and alerts users just before they fall prey to the most sophisticated phishing, Business Email Compromise (BEC), ransomware, and other cyberattacks.
Certified Proof of Delivery
Share large files, send documents for eSignature, transmit sender-authenticated invoices and more, all-in-one and with the benefit of RMail award-winning e-security technology.
Outbound AI Security Stack
RMail automates email security and e-compliance so that your organization can focus on doing business. Reduce costs and app complexity with the RMail AI-infused e-security layers.
Features of RSign
- Dependencies & Advanced Logic
- Custom eSignature Workflows
- Bulk Send
- Privacy Compliance Bliss
Features of RMail
- Track & Prove
- Dynamic Encryption
- PRE-Crime Detection
- Digital Seal
- File Share – up to 1 GB
Benefits of RMail
- All RMail messages are sent as Registered Email™ messages, either visibly marked as such or unmarked, and return a Registered Receipt™ email record to the sender that serves as legal and verifiable proof of email opening, successful delivery, message and attachment content, and official timestamps sent and received.
- RMail encrypted email service smartly adapts to provide peace-of-mind with end-to-end encryption, secure file sharing, auditable proof of fact of GDPR and HIPAA privacy compliance, email thread security monitoring, and more
- Extends your existing email security systems, adding unique BEC targeted attack detection, and more, with AI to extend DLP automation
- RMail’s Registered Encryption™ has been providing more than just encrypted emails; it offers a court-admissible receipt that serves as your digital seal of trust
- Senders can easily attach and track up to 1GB of files right from inside the Outlook compose window — or any of the RMail web applications
Email Privacy & Compliance | Data Leak & Human Error Prevention | Thwart Cybercriminal Payment Lures
FAQs for RMail
Why is email encryption important?
Email is the primary mode of business communication. Considering that email encryption is important for several reasons:
What is a secure email service and how does it work?
A secure email service is a specialized service designed to prioritize the privacy and security of your email communications. It employs various encryption techniques to protect the content of your emails from unauthorized access during transmission and storage.
The primary goal of a secure email service is to ensure that only the intended recipient can read the content of the message, making it highly resistant to interception and eavesdropping.
Is end-to-end email encryption still relevant?
Yes, end-to-end email encryption is still relevant, especially for businesses that handle sensitive or confidential information. End-to-end encryption or E2EE ensures that only the intended recipient of an email can decrypt and read its contents, making it nearly impossible for anyone else to intercept or access the information.